||Villa Silvestrini, newly
restored while retaining all possible original features, dates back to the
late 18th century and offers, in its three floor extent, comfortable accommodation
for parties of up to eight people, showing two double and three twin bedrooms.
Antique furnishing, drawings and paintings, most of which are our family
heirlooms, fill the rooms; in the spacious interiors the Villa boasts fine
old exposed beams and rafters, original polished parquet or terracotta tiled
floors, French-arched windows and vaulted ceilings.
The marvellous second floor, along with the magnificent sala da bagno,
features two hand painted bedrooms whose windows both trick and delight
the eyes, resembling exquisite framed paintings.
From the living room and the study, passing through the vaulted French windows
you can go out onto the panoramic terrace, fenced with old wrought iron
railings and overlooking the swimming pool and garden below. Our ground,
partly shaded by a grove of high laurels, provides a built-in grill and
offers shady areas to enjoy a drink or a meal all while being able to keep
an eye on children playing in the swimming pool.
floor: Entrance, Large Separate Kitchen,
Study, Large Dining/Living Room, Cellar/Utility Room, Built-in Closet.
Terrace overlooking the city and its surroundings.
floor: 2 Twin Bedrooms, 1 Double Bedroom,
1 Large Bathroom (Sala da bagno) with shower, 1 wc.
floor: 1 Twin Bedroom, 1 Double Bedroom,
1 Large Bathroom (Sala da bagno) with shower, 1 Bathroom with shower.
· Three floors
· The size of the villa is 250 sq mtrs
(2650 sq ft)
· Number of bedrooms: 5
· Number of bathrooms: 3,5
· Accommodates/Sleeps up to 8 people in 5 double/twin bedrooms
· Flyscreens at the windows in every bedroom
· Washing Machine
· Full Oven, 5-Ring Hob
· Fridge / Freezer
· Iron / Ironing board
· Satellite TV
· Internet ADSL connection free
(customer's computer needed)
· New private swimming pool
(open from May 15th until
· N. 3 mountain bikes
· Linen and bathroom towels: included
(please bring your own towels for swimming
· Central heating: included
· Electricity, water and gas: included
(remember to bring an adaptor for your electrical
· Final clean: included
· 3 hour cleaning service midweek on Wednesday:
· TUSCAN COOKING
DINNERS, PREPARED AT THE VILLA BY LOCAL COOKS, can be arranged.
|Points of interest:
· Pistoia, medioeval town 1,5 km
· SPA: Montecatini Terme 15 km
· SPA: Monsummano Terme 15 km
· Shops & Restaurants: Pistoia 1,5 km
· Motorway: Pistoia 1,5 km
· Firenze 30 km (Airport: www.aeroporto.firenze.it)
· Lucca 42 km
· Pisa 65 km (Airport: www.pisa-airport.com)
· Siena 90 km
· Bologna 117 km (Airport: www.bologna-airport.it)
|Villa Silvestrini ·
Via delle Gaine, 5 · 51033 Pistoia · fax +39 0573 400884 ·